News Update :

Upcoming Movie Trailer: Drive Starring Ryan Gosling

Sunday 14 August 2011

I read somewhere that this movie is nothing like a Tarantino film, next paragraph I’m hearing about the slamming soundtrack that goes along with it.  That sounds like a Tarantino movie to me, I can’t remember one that didn’t have a good soundtrack.  I think the review may have been referring to the more serious and less tongue in cheek nature of this movie, and to be honest if this movie is as good as the review suggests, then it could well be the hottest movie ticket in town this year.

There really isn't to much to tell you on it as far as a plot goes but I'll try.  Basically Ryan Gosling plays Driver, a guy who works part time in Hollywood as stunt driver.  He has another side though and moonlights as a driver for pretty much any job.  Driver agrees to be part of a heist which goes wrong and ends up having a contract put on his head.


If what I’ve said already isn’t enough to make you go see this movie then let me just add this. Bryan Cranston (Breaking Bad) is in it, I don’t know to much about him but he has won the best leading actor Emmy three years running for his portrayal of Walter White in the hit AMC show which I have heard is pretty awesome.  The movie also stars Christina Hendricks (Life As We Know It, Mad Men), Carey Mulligan (Public Enemies, Wall Street) and Ron Perlman (Hellboy, Sons Of Anarchy). 

Prior to it's release the movie has been shown at many film festivals and at the 2011 Cannes film festival it was heaped with praise and received a standing ovation.  It is due to be released in the US on September 16th 2011 and then September 23rd in the UK. 
Share this Article on :
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Copyright Movies Music & Television 2010 -2011 | Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.