News Update :

Upcoming Movie Trailer: In Time Starring Justin Timberlake

Sunday 7 August 2011

I'm a fan of JT can I just say that, for a guy who only released two solo albums his music career speaks for itself.  Since his move into movies everyone, myself included was wondering how it would go.  Movies like Alpha Dog, Black Snake Moan, Edison and Bad Teacher, ok the last two may not be great but his performance was good.  At leasT that's what I'm lead to believe in Bad Teacher, I'm watching it this weekend so will let you know in the review.  I think you can guess where I'm going with this, up to now Timberlakes movie choices have generally been good ones.

Justin Timberlake plays Wil Salas in the movie which is set in the future where the aging gene has been switched off to avoid over population and time has become the currency.  The rich can live forever while the rest are left to struggle and negotiate.  Wil is handed a gift of time, and although he is to late to save his mothers life, he still has a chance at his.  He soon finds himself on the run from a corrupt police force known as the time keepers.  Take a look at the trailer below and let me know what you think.


I think this movie is a pretty good shout, it has a hint of Equilibrium about it and shows a total different side to Justin Timberlake.  The movie also stars Cillian Murphy (The Wind That Shakes The Barley, Sunshine), Alex Pettyfer (I Am Number 4), Olivia Wilde (Tron, House), and Amanda Seyfield (Mean Girls, Mama Mia).  The movie opens in the US on October 25th and then November 1st in the UK.
Share this Article on :
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Copyright Movies Music & Television 2010 -2011 | Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.