News Update :

New Cinema Releases: 26th August 2011

Friday 26 August 2011

There really isn't to much going on at the cinema this weekend, in fact your best bet in my opinion would be to go see something that came out last week but, as always I'll give you the rundown of what may be worth your time this weekend.

Loin clothes at the ready, it's Conan a movie which to be honest does not really interest me in the slightest, in fact I have never even seen the badly dubbed original starring Arnold Schwarzenegger, is badly dubbed a fair assessment?

Starring: Jason Momoa, Stephen Lang, Rachel Nichols and Ron Pearlman

A personal vendetta for Conan the Cimmerian warrior turns into an epic battle against hulky looking rivals, monsters and impossible odds.  Conan soon realises he is the only hope left of saving the nations of Hyboria.

Like I say above I’m not really that interested in the movie but even I have to admit that the trailer looks pretty impressive.




Other than Conan this week is a chick flick looking thing called One day, I may as well mention it as I have nothing much else to tell you about today.

Starring Anne Hathaway, Jim Sturgees and Patricia Clarkson

On the night of their graduation Dexter and Emma end up spending the night together.  We see them each year on the same date July 15th and see where they are at in their lives, Emma is striving for success which can’t come quick enough.  Dexter on the other hand is very successful and as the two grow further apart they learn that they should be together.

Now I don’t know about you but for me that is the worst movie premise ever, I’m really not thinking much about this at all but like I say there really isn’t much else to tell you about, enjoy the trailer.

Share this Article on :
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Copyright Movies Music & Television 2010 -2011 | Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.