News Update :

Upcoming Movie Trailer: Abducton Starring Taylor Lautner

Tuesday 16 August 2011

Now I'm not to sure what to make of this, what I mean there, is I'm not sure weather I'm not a fan of Taylor Lautner or I'm just not a fan of the Twilight series.  I haven't actually seen the movies so really I shouldn't judge.  His new movie though, due out in UK cinemas September 28th 2011 looks pretty cool, he seems like he's taking a bit of a leap into Matt Damon territory with this one.


Starring: Taylor Lautner, Lilly Collins, Alfred Molina and Sigourney Weaver


The trailer for this movie just about says it all really.  For years Nathan Price (Lautner) has had a feeling that he is living someone else's life.  Whilst browsing through the Internet one day he finds a baby photo on a missing persons website, the site allows you to see what that child may look like in the present day and it just so happens to be a mirror image of him.  Realising his life is a lie he soon begins to piece things together but soon finds a team of trained assassins are hunting him down, the race is now on for him and the only person he trusts Karen (Collins) to find out the true identity of his biological father.




Now I don't know about you but for me, weather your a fan of Twilight or not this movie definitely looks worth a couple hours of your time and maybe you get the Matt Damon thing I was on about before.  Not only is the lead man a good actor but the backing cast of Sigourney Weaver and also Jason Isaacs (Harry Potter Movies) and Maria Bello (A History Of Violence) are pretty impressive to.
Share this Article on :
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Copyright Movies Music & Television 2010 -2011 | Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.