News Update :

Midweek MixTape: Ft Ed Sheeran, Starboy Nathan, Will Young and Foster The People

Thursday 18 August 2011

Last weeks post was a bit of a disappointment to some of you I know that!  But I promise this weeks is a better one with a good mix of music to suite all tastes really.  Since the X Factor starts on Saturday night we have someone from that fold, a song about a hangover, some new British artist, in fact two British artists and a band that I promised to watch more of, so sit back and enjoy!

First off this week Ed Sheeran where did this dude come from?  I hadn’t even heard of him until a couple of weeks back when he released his track “The A Team”, the song itself went pretty big but to be honest it’s not my thing.  His new single “You Need Me, I Don’t Need You” is a lot more my thing and I’m pretty sure with a guy in the video who looks like a young Michael Jackson then this one should prove to be a pretty big hit too.


It seems that having a Hangover is a pretty cool thing these days, I mean they have made two hit movies out of it at the end of the day.  It was probably only a matter of time before they released a song with the same title.  The offering comes from Starboy Nathan, don’t worry I hadn’t heard of him either but take a look at the video below I’m sure you’ll enjoy it.  The song also features British Artist Wretch 32, who currently sits at number 1 in the UK charts.


Funny isn’t it?  What’s that you say.  Well just as the X Factor is due to start at the weekend, Pop Idol winner Will Young releases his new single Jealousy.  Got to take your hat off to him really he has done well, this song ain’t bad with a pretty catchy courus.  Even after falling out with Simon Cowell Will has gone on to enjoy a successful recording and acting career.


Lastly this week is a band that featured here a few weeks back now, and if you remember I promised to go away to YouTube and listen to some more of what Foster The People had to offer.  Their new single Helena Beat is an impressive follow up to Pumped Up Kicks and what’s equally impressive is the amount of effort that has gone into the video. 


Share this Article on :
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Copyright Movies Music & Television 2010 -2011 | Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.