News Update :

Midweek Mixtape: Nicole Scherzinger, Olly Murs and Enrique Iglesias

Thursday 11 August 2011

Back to normal for you this week, with loads, well not loads but three tracks that are popular now and would be quite likely to do well in the charts.  We went a little mellow rock last week, I quite liked it but it didn't do quite as well as the normal post, so here you go.


First off is Nicole Scherzinger, you may have heard of her she was in the Pussycat Dolls goes out with Lewis Hamilton, yeah?  Now she is solo and due to release the fourth single Wet from her album killer love on August 29th.  Check out the video below in which Nicole threatens in the first minute to rip her clothes off, now being a red blooded male that was enough for me to watch the full 3.55 video, I won't spoil it for you.


Winning the X Factor never turns out like you expect it to, does it?  If you are lucky enough to finish second then you usually stand a better chance of making an album than if you win.  This has definitly been the case with Olly Murs, who has a new video out with Rizzle Kicks who we mentioned here last week.  I'm not the biggest fan of that song so thought I would remind you of this one from the X Factor runner up, Please Don't Let Me Go is in the video below.


Next up is Enrique Iglesias Ft Usher, the song is called Dirty Dancer.  It's one of those that takes a lttle while to grow on you I suppose, I've heard it a few times now and to be honet I'm not the biggest fan of the Enrique.  I heard this song again yesterrday in the car, it was pissing it down at the time and this song went along way to cheering up my mood.


Share this Article on :
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Copyright Movies Music & Television 2010 -2011 | Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.