News Update :

Movie Review: LIFE AS WE KNOW IT Starring Katherine Heigl

Friday 28 January 2011

Right then here we go with another movie review, well she got her way again this weekend and we had to sit and watch another chick flick, I wanted to see Unstoppable but it wasn't to be.

Who's In It 

Katherine Heigl, Josh Duhamel and Josh Lucas

The Plot

Holly (Heigl) and Messer (Duhamel) are set up on a blind date by mutual friends, the date not going so well they return to their normal lives but are forced to stay in contact due to being their best friends daughter's god parents. They are inadvertently thrown into parenting when their friends are involved in an accident. 

The Verdict

As far as a rom com goes this was not to bad, I had read a little so kind of knew what to expect. The movie had a bit of sadness, fun and happiness. My first thought was where is this going, as it took a bit of getting into, after about 20 minutes the story of Holly and Messer living together, bringing up their god daughter in their friends home and hating each other got into full swing and the laughter began. Anyone who is a first time parent would totally understand what a life change it is and how much your own life will have to adapt.  This is where the story centers and does provide you with a laugh but nothing to memorable. The story was very predictable as to what would happen, everyone in love etc etc, and in my opinion the movie was a little longer than it needed to be at almost 2hrs.

Would I Watch It Again?

Probably not. Like I say it was to long the story was very predictable and I'm sure I'm washing my hair that night.

My Star Rating

**, because Katherine Heigl was in it.

Thanks for dropping by and remember you can send suggestions to musicgamingvideo@gmail.com or follow me at twitter.com/@Martyv28

Keep reading for all the latest news, reviews and gossip from movies, television and music. 



Share this Article on :
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Copyright Movies Music & Television 2010 -2011 | Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.