News Update :

How To know when you and your partner are comfortable with each other: Sarah Millican on The Graham Norton show 21st January 2011

Saturday 22 January 2011

A quick one for tonight.

This has got to be one of the best stories I have heard on TV in a long time, hilarious!

I love this show and was blown away when I saw the guest list for tonight. First off Sarah Millican a superb comedienne from my neck of the woods (Newcastle Upon Tyne), none other than P.Diddy or just Diddy as he is known these days and Hollywood superstar Vince Vaughan.  This show (Episode 8) has got to go down as one of my favorites this series thanks largely to Sarah Millican who was hilarious, just watch Diddys face here when she talks about her boyfriend who "went downstairs" after they had been out for a curry, I laughed so loud I had to get it on here straight away, Thanks Sarah.


You are still laughing now I know it! one of the best interviews I have seen in a long time.  Thank you again Sarah Millican...Oh yeah Diddy and Vince Vaughan.

Remember keep dropping by for all the latest news, reviews and gossip on music, movies and television, or follow me. maybe you want to make some suggestions you can E-Mail me here musicvideogaming@gmail.com or follow me on twitter.com/@Martyv28

Am going to attempt to send this onto Sarah Millican as I follow her on Twitter.com/@SarahMillican75
Share this Article on :
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Copyright Movies Music & Television 2010 -2011 | Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.