News Update :

What was that song?

Saturday 8 January 2011

Back in the day before marrige and family I used to go down to the local pub for a few beers with my mates on a Sunday afternoon.  We would always load up the jukebox with our favourite tunes.  Journey - Don't stop believing, Journey - Wheel in the sky, and one other song that I never picked but loved, for some reason I never asked anyone the name of the song or who sang it.



I was in the car the other day on my way to the supermarket when the song came on the radio, great I have not heard this in ages turining my radio up full blast.  The station will tell me the name of the song when it's finished, nope!.  So I got myself home and decided to Google the main words to the song and yes you guessed it I found it straight away.  Billy Joel - We didn't start the fire, ok I know its not the best song ever but pub full of blokes playing pool and shooting some darts, does it really get any better than that?

Share this Article on :
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Copyright Movies Music & Television 2010 -2011 | Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.