News Update :

Lack of BLOGGING to be made up for in January

Saturday 8 January 2011

I have been into blogging now for a couple of months and to be honest a lot of what I have posted is just garbage.  I do in January intend to turn this around especially in relation to both Music and Movies.  I suppose it is so cold in the UK right now that there is nothing much else to do.

I have also been busy with most of my writing on HubPages.com, a great site if you get the chance to look.

Take a look at some of my Hubs, take this one to start.  There are plenty of others once you get there. http://hubpages.com/hub/Movies-From-Back-In-The-Day

Keep checking out this Blog for new contect during January and beyond.  You can even follow me if you like, I wont mind honest!

I can also be found on Twitter, tweet me @Martyv28 unfortunatly the username I use for everything else online was taken on Twitter

and also Facebook.com, Martin Vout.
Share this Article on :
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Copyright Movies Music & Television 2010 -2011 | Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.