News Update :

Episodes

Friday 14 January 2011


I do not want to be starting rumors, but I was sitting watching a movie "Hard to Kill" starring Steven Segal and Kelly Le Brock tonight.  The movie finished and I flicked over to The Graham Norton show on BBC 1HD.  Matt Le Blanc was a guest on the show, at first I was struck by how different he looks from his days in Friends and Joey, and also how quiet he was, I decided to go and get myself another beer.

Of course Matt is on the show because he is promoting his new show on BBC2 "Episodes".  As you have seen in a previous posting I watched the first episode and am holding out for the second, hoping it will get my interest more.  I then thought, and I don't know why what happened at the end of the first episode, well for anyone that did not see it actress Tamsin Greig was leaving her husband played by actor Steve Managan, she drove off fiercely in her car and crashed into Matt Le Balnc's car.

Missed the show you can catch the first episode below,


Next episode 17/01/2011 BBC2 (England)

It was clear in the first episode that Tamsin Greigs character was not happy with the move to L.A, do you think the incident with Matt Le Blanc will change this.  Will Matt Le Blanc and Tamsin Greig become an item in the show?  I do not know the answer to this honestly and would like your feedback, this is a thought that just came to me out of the blue.

Remember follow me, or let me know what you think at musicgamingvideo@gmail.com or contact me at twitter.com/@Martyv28

Keep visiting for all the latest news, view, gossip and random thoughts.
Share this Article on :
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Copyright Movies Music & Television 2010 -2011 | Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.