News Update :

This Weeks Top Movie: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2

Friday 15 July 2011

It's not really a good week for movies unless you are a Harry Potter fan, with every film director and producer deciding that the only way their movie will get any credit is if they don't release it this weekend and go head to head with what will probably be the biggest movie franchise of all time.

That said, I have not seen one single Harry Potter movie, nor have I read any of the books.  I know who Harry Potter and his two counterparts Ron and Hermione are but for me the movies just don't interest me.  That seems kind of weird now that I'm posting here about it being the biggest movie out this week.  Fact is it is the biggest movie out this week and will probably be one of the biggest movies releases of the year.

With all of this in mind I suppose I'm going to have to provide you with some sort of summary as to what this movie is about, yeah?  Well there is this kid wizard called Harry, have you heard of him?  He goes to school (or at least he did last I heard) with some other wizards from what I'm lead to believe, he and his friends get on great, it's just some of the outside influences that are the problem.  Am I even warm here?  I really don't know (that's weird just as I'm typing this the trailer comes on TV).  I guess the best way to do this would be to check out the trailer below, hopefully that will give more away than my appalling summary of a movie franchise that does not interest me in the slightest.  I can't be the only one surely, can I?


What I do know or certainly from what I have seen promotion wise this will be the last Harry Potter movie, yep that's right there will be no more after this one.  Kind of lucky for you guys I guess as you won't have to read anything this bad again in relation to the weeks top movie release that I know nothing about.

Since I'm not going to watch the movie or any of it's predecessors I thought I would read a review of what it was like.  As I say I have not intention of seeing it, no matter what the review says.  The review I read, rated it as "the best movie of the year" and credited it with ten, yes count them (**********) stars.  What that means for you and me, well If you like Harry Potter and you know remotely more about it than I do then I suppose you should go see it, but if you are like me and have no interest in Harry Potter whatsoever then I would stay away from the movie theatre this weekend.
Share this Article on :
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Copyright Movies Music & Television 2010 -2011 | Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.