News Update :

Must Have Songs For Your iPod Week 17

Sunday 3 July 2011

I suppose this is the second post on this topic today following the review of Lady Gaga that went out this morning, here for you now though as always I give you all the best tunes of the week that you ought to be adding to iPod or MP3 player.

First up this week it's that DJ again.  David Guetta has teamed up Niki Minaj and Flo Rida to bring us Where Dem Girls At.  Guetta has had massive success lately a collaboration last year with Fergie from the Black Eyed Peas and then earlier this year the song "Who's that chick" which featured Rhianna.  This new song is no doubt going to be a summer hit especially on the clubbing scene.




I'm going to be in trouble this week, don't worry hopefully it's not to serious.  I'm just worried about my regular reader and commenter Ruben and his questions regarding the music I listen to.  That's only because I've mentiond Flo Rida, this song includes Taio Cruz and the last song has artists similar to that effect, do you see where I'm going here?  This song is called Cryin Over You by Nightcrawlers a dance act from the 90's, no I hadn't heard of them either.  The song features Taio Cruz like I said, check out the video below.


Nightcrawlers at Amazon - Cryin' Over You (Jorg Schmid Remix)

Last up this week is Tinie Tempah, anything this guy touches seems to turn to gold at the moment and this new track Till I'm Gone featuring the equally impressive Whiz Khalifa is going to be no diffrent, the song comes from Tinie's album Disc-overy but is only availible on the US version, you can buy that at the Amazon link below and in the mean time check out the video below. I will tip this to be number 1 in the charts in the next week or two.


That's a great tune right?  Like I said below is the chance to buy the US version of the album at Amazon.com, that track is included on there and there are plenty of others to enjoy to which I'll hopefuly get round to mentioning here in the next week or two.

Share this Article on :
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Copyright Movies Music & Television 2010 -2011 | Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.