News Update :

The Dark Knight Rises Official Teaser Trailer

Wednesday 20 July 2011


The long awaited return of Christian Bale as Bruce Wayne / Batman the moodiest superhero in the world is over come July 20th, and now the studio have given us something to feast on with the release of the official trailer, enjoy.


Starring Christian Bale, Anne Hathaway, Gary Oldman, Liam Neeson and Josepth Gordon-Levitt the movie has a more secretive plot than even Super 8.  Not a bad thing in my book as sometimes the trailer of the movie you want to see so much is in fact all the best bits rolled into three minutes.  I have to hold my hands up here and be honest, I haven't seen the Dark Knight yet so will have to get onto that in the next couple of weeks.  The Batman movies are not really a favourite of mine before Batman Begins I can't remember seeing any of the movies.  Since Christian Bale though they seem to have been majorly re invented but again for me Bale is not really one of my favorites, a great actor yes but I have seen him interviewed a couple of times and he could well be Batman in real life.
 


Share this Article on :
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Copyright Movies Music & Television 2010 -2011 | Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.