News Update :

New UK Cinema Releases: 18th November 2011, THE TWILIGHT SAGA, JUSTICE and SNOWTOWN

Friday 18 November 2011


Not a good week for movies I’m afraid, unless you’re a young teenage girl with a fixation on Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner, vampires or wolves then this weeks all going to be a bit of a bore at the cinema, in fact I have never heard of the other releases coming out this week, how about you?

So first up this week as you’ve probably guessed is The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1, leading me to believe that there will be a part 2, and maybe even 3 and so on.

Starring: Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner


I haven’t seen any of these movies so I promise you I’ll keep this brief, if I get this wrong make sure you put me right.  Robert Pattinson and his girlfriend are expecting a baby, they have some people “wolfs” and “vampires” after them as there child poses some sort of risk to the wolf and vampire coven.  Did I get that right?

Anyway to conclude, I ain’t seen any of them and I certainly don’t intend on seeing this one.  I would rather watch Arthur Christmas to be honest.



Ok I told a little white lie above, saying I hadn’t heard of any of the other releases.  Justice comes out this week, only thing is I just heard of it this week so presumed it would be out in a few weeks.

Starring: Nicholas Cage, January Jones, Guy Pearce and Jennifer Carpenter

Cage plays Will Gerard a mild man who's wife Laura (January Jones) gets assaulted, Will’s not to happy about that so decides to enlist the help of a vigilante group lead by Simon (Guy Pearce) to help get his own back on his wife’s tormentors.  So it’s pretty much a revenge movie.

Well it’s got Nic Cage in so there’s my first reason not to watch this movie, then there is Guy Pearce, no problem with him really just like him better in the Director chair.  One reason to watch this could be Jennifer Carpenter from Dexter, other than that I’m pretty sure we have all seen this movie (type) done before.



Out of everything that comes out this week Snowtown seems to be your best bet and I’m saying that before I’ve even seen the trailer, don’t worry if you hadn’t heard of it, I hadn’t either until it came to writing this.

Starring: Lucas Pittaway, Daniel Henshal and Louise Harris

A movie based on the real life Snowtown murders which occurred in South Australia between 1992 and 1999, there were 8 victims of serial killer John Bunting (Daniel Henshal) and this movie tells the story of Jamie (Lucas Pittaway) a 16 year old boy living in a housing trust home in Adelaide with his mother, brother and sister.  The family become close, Jamie especially to a charismatic man named John.  Before long Jamie begins to mimic the behaviour of his new father figure John Bunting.

Probably similar in style to Zodiac this movie definitely seems like it will be the most intriguing and thought provoking of the week, warning if you squeamish though, it involves scenes of torture and animal dismemberment.

Share this Article on :
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Copyright Movies Music & Television 2010 -2011 | Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.