News Update :

New Music Single Releases: 14th November 2011

Tuesday 15 November 2011

2:54 – 'Scarlet' - Haven't heard of them them?  Don't worry me neither but these guys are the reason I love doing this post.  They are a rock band from London and are currently unsigned but this song is very, very good , seriously you have to check it out.  I have a feeling these guys are going to be around for a while.  Wondering how to pronounce their name?  It's Two Fifty Four and the song is available to download from iTunes now, enjoy.


The Collective – 'Teardrop' - A collection of just about everyone who's popular right now, Teardrop is the official Children In Need single.  As always it's for a great cause and your efforts to download it (legally) will help towards Children all over the world.  Friday Night BBC is devoted to Children In Need, don't forget to dig deep.

Death Cab For Cutie – 'Stay Young, Go Dancing' - An American alternative rock band who have been on the go now for 14 years, this latest release is from their seventh album "Keys and Codes Remix EP".  It is a very good song but not something I could listen to over and over, maybe it's a grower.  I can't say I have heard to much of their music at all, note to self.  Go check out on YouTube.

Dry The River – 'Weights & Meisures EP' - A new band from the UK who I hadn't heard of until today, this track is taken from their album of the same name.  Not my idea of good music but I suppose it's what ever floats your boat.

Death Cab For Cutie (left) Ed Sheeran

Ed Sheeran – 'Lego House' - Acts simply don't come any bigger right now, Ed Sheeran's debut album and first two singles took the UK charts by storm.  This latest offering isn't his best in my opinion I like "You Need Me, I don't Need You" better but, of course that's just me maybe you like this.

Estelle – 'Back To Love' - An English singer songwriter who I first heard of when she featured on Kanye West's "American Boy" track.  Since then I really haven't heard to much of her, great voice no doubt but this is not something I could listen to.

Hyde & Beast – 'You Will Be Lonely' - Yeah I know don't worry, I have not heard of these guys either, it seems this week is quite popular for dubut artists.  A name like Hyde & Beast suggests an American Trash metal group, I couldn't have been more wrong these guys are a band from the UK.  Unfortunately for them they are no where near as good as 2:54.

Kate Bush – 'Wild Man' - Second time this lady has been on this post recently, probably one of the most successful UK recording artists of the last 30 years Kate Bush's talent is undeniable.  As far as her music goes, well it's not for me.

Oh Land – 'White Nights' - You are thinking what I did, I've never heard of that band.  Well that's because it's not a band, Nanna Fabricius performs under the stage name Oh Land, she is Danish, a singer songwriter who currently lives in Brooklyn, New York.  The song!  Is crap.


One Direction (top) Rammstein

One Direction – 'Gotta Be You' - We all know who these guys are, manufactured last year thanks to the X Factor (UK), the guys are currently releasing their debut album.  They performed this song live on the X Factor results show Sunday gone, I didn't like it then and I still don't like it now.

Owl City – 'Dreams Don't Turn To Dust' - Fronted by American singer songwriter Adam Young, these guys really are not who I could listen to daily, I remember hearing "Fire Flies" by them, this song sounds the same it even features the same little sample in the background.

Rammstein – 'Mein Land' - A German band from Berlin, set up in 1994 these guys are nearly 20 years old.  That speaks for itself really, as you would expect from the name the guys are pretty heavy  I actually quite like this song although I don't understand a word they say, it is very good.


Red Hot Chilli Peppers

Red Hot Chili Peppers – 'Monarchy Of Roses' - You don't need me to introduce these guys.  I have never been the biggest fan of the Chilli Peppers, don't get me wrong some of their music does really get my foot tapping but in general they just aren't for me.

The Saturdays – 'My Heart Takes Over' - A British girl band, very sexy?  Indeed, but as far as their music goes, well it's pretty much what you would expect.

Tom Vek – 'Someone Loves You' - I have not heard of this guy but if you play video games, particularly Grand Theft Auto then you may know him his music has featured on that before.

Westlife – 'Lighthouse' - These guys have recently split up after a good 13 year (approx) run, I don't know why they are releasing more music.  The only person who really cares that they have split is Louis Walsh.
Share this Article on :
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Copyright Movies Music & Television 2010 -2011 | Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.