News Update :

New Music Single Releases 31st October 2011, BEYONCE, PROFESSOR GREEN, CHER LLOYD and KELLY ROWLAND

Tuesday 1 November 2011

Beyonce – 'Countdown' I like Beyonce, I really do but I just don’t know what she’s up to lately other than in this video she seems to be trying to impersonate former Destiny’s Child member Kelly Rowland.  None of her music since “Crazy In Love” has really done it for me and this latest release is exactly the same.

Birdy – 'People Help The People'
This is another one of those acts where you think the name is referring to a band, it doesn’t Birdy is the stage name of British Musician Jasmine Bogaerde who at the age of 12 won an open mic competition.  This song is the follow up to her cover of Bon Iver’s “Skinny Love” which she had quite a hit with.

Cher Lloyd – 'With Ur Love'
Some people honestly do get recording contracts having very little talent.  Cher appeared on this week’s X Factor results show to showcase this new song, much like the X Factor itself this song is absolute trash.  Cowell is clearly running the popularity band wagon on this one which is the follow up to her debut single Swagger Jagger, which incidentally was also appalling.  I really didn't want to put a Cher Lloyd video here for you, so instead I've opted for a very funny impression of her from Celebrity Juice comedian Keith Lemon.  (sorry about the quality, best one avalibe and I didn't have time to download the episode and cut it up myself).
Probably known more in his blues/rock group Connan & The Mockasin’s the New Zealander has now gone his own way, as far as this song goes I actually switched it off out of boredom.

Connan Mockasin – 'Faking Jazz Together'

Connan Mockasin (top) Charlie Simpson

If you are into dubstep and all that retro shit then this probably won't interest you.  I'm not eally into it and I ain't ever heard of Doctor P
Doctor P – 'Neon'

Charlie Simpson – 'Cemetery'
I’m thinking WHO?  This is the dude who was in rock band Busted, he has since gone on to set up his own band named Fightstar and has now gone solo also.  It’s nice to see some real music done where people actually play instruments and I haven’t decided weather or not I like this yet, maybe it’ll grow on me.

The Drums – 'How It Ended'
These guys are an American indie rock band, I haven’t heard of them and after taking a listen to this song I don’t think I’ll be downloading any of there albums.

Gruff Rhys – 'Space Dust 2'
Remember the Super Furry Animals, a rock band back in the 90’s?  Yeah!  Then you will know who this guy is but don’t get to excited this songs not all that.
 
Avril Lavigne (top) Sean Paul
Kelly Rowland – 'Down For Whatever'
Following my comment on the Beyonce tune Kelly should probably be impersonating her this week but she’s not.  This song is actually pretty good she has kept with her upbeat R&B style and this will probably prove a bit of hit in the clubs.
Avril Lavigne – 'Wish You Were Here' No longer a skater girl Avril is back with her latest offering, her music has matured a lot but it's not really my cup of tea.

Sean Paul feat. Alexis Jordan – 'Down For Whatever'
Sean Paul is making a bit of a comeback lately, however I think my sources may have mixed up this title of this song, it should maybe say “Got 2 Luv U”, I can’t find Down For Whatever anywhere if anyone can enlighten me then leave me a comment at the bottom.


Toploader – 'She Said' An English band making a bit of a comeback, I think they are way short of their hey day though.  This song has only had 546 hits on YouTube, Have they done any promotion?  For those hits they have 12 likes but no comments.  It’s not really for me.

Little Dragon – 'Little Man'These guys are a Swedish electro pop group, I have never heard of them and judging by this latest effort I dont think I will be looking into them to much.
Share this Article on :
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Copyright Movies Music & Television 2010 -2011 | Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.