News Update :

New UK Cinema Releases: 28th October 2011, THE HELP, THE IDEAS OF MARCH, THE ADVENTURES OF TINTIN and ANONYMOUS

Friday 28 October 2011


First up for you this week, The Help a movie which to be honest does not interest me in the slightest, if you enjoy watching stuff about the American civil rights movement, then this may be right up your street.

Starring: Emma Stone, Viola Davis and Octavia Spencer

The movie is set in the 1960's, way before I was born and it follows an aspiring writer who decides to write a book on an African American maids perception of the family she works for and the hardships that they go through on a day to day basis.

So like I said, I'm really not into this at all and can say without any doubt that this is one movie that I won't be making any efforts to go see either at the cinema or on DVD.


There really isn't a lot going on this week unless you are into the above or like presidential political movies.  I'm of course talking about Clooney's new offering The Ideas Of March.

Starring: Paul Giamatti, George Clooney, Philip Seymour Hoffman and Ryan Gosling

This movie is based on a play and follows a new member of staff working for a presidential candidate, the newbie soon gets a a crash course in dirty politics during his run on the campaign trail.

Again a movie which really doesn't interest me, I see Clooney in political stuff like this and think Syriana, a crap movie in my opinion and I for one am surprised I didn't switch it off.  I don't think I will be seeing The Ideas Of March.


Onto another movie which I won't watch now but, I do have to say that the casting for The Adventures of Tintin is pretty impressive plus the movie is directed by Spielberg.

Starring: Jamie Bell, Andy Serkis, Daniel Craig and Simon Pegg

Based on books, I believe.  Tintin goes on an adventure with Captain Haddock, they are hunting for treasure which is on a sunken ship which was captained by Haddock's ancestor.  One problem though, they aren't the only ones looking for the treasure.

Like I said above I don't think I will be going to see this, if I do it'll be for Serkis or Craig, I think this may be along the lines of Polar Express only on a boat.  I haven't read the books or seen any of the cartoons and don't intend to now.


Last movie to tell you about now and as always I'll shove you in the direction of IMDB, over there you can check out the trailer for Anonymous, which beilieve it or not is another movie that I won't be going to see.  It's a period drama and has something to do with this guy who supposedly penned a Shakesphere play.  Enjoy the trailer and I'll be back with some better movies next week, hopefully.
Share this Article on :
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Copyright Movies Music & Television 2010 -2011 | Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.