News Update :

New Music Single Releases: 24th October 2011, DAVID GUETTA Ft USHER, HARD-FI, DRAKE, PROFESSOR GREEN and RIZZLE KICKS

Tuesday 25 October 2011

It’s a good one for music releases this week, with a list where I have heard of just about everyone, so let’s get on with it.

David Guetta feat. Usher – Without You Everyone’s favorite French DJ / Producer is back right in the thick of it this week, currently riding high with his latest album “Nothing But The Beat” his latest single sees him team up with American R&B superstar Usher.  Guetta is currently the most sought after man in the music industry with just about anything he touches turning to gold, as far as this song goes it’s not my favorite but it will probably do well thanks to the names involved.

Cobra Starship feat. Sabi – You Make Me Feel Cobra Starship are an American Synth band who were formed in New York.  This latest single is from the 2010 album “Night Shades” and sees them team up with Sabi who I know nothing about.


Manchester Orchestra
 Manchester Orchestra – Virgin Go on have a guess what do you think these guys do?  Orchestra!  Nope your wrong they are actually an American indie rock band, not my cup of tea and this is one song which I won't be downloading.

Dirty Projectors And Bjork - Mount Wittenburg A rock band straight out of Brooklyn, New York, they class themselves as experimental rock and this latest track features Bjork from the 90’s.  I didn’t like her first time round and I don’t think she will be floating my boat this time either.

Hard–Fi – Bring It On Onto an English indie rock band for you now.  Hard-Fi have just released their third studio album “Killer Sounds” and this tune looks like it may be true to the title.  I’m not the biggest fan of indie music in general but I do like these guys, I came to know of them when they released the album “Stars Of CCTV” back in 2005 with Living For the Weekend being my favorite track, the guys followed that album up in 2007 when they released “Once Upon A Time In The West”.  Take a look at the video of their new single below.


Tribes – When My Day Comes A English rock band who I haven’t heard of, there first single We Were Children was nominated as the weeks hottest record by Radio 1 DJ Zane Lowe.
.
Twenty Twenty (top), Florence and the Machine
Twenty Twenty – Move It An upcoming English rock pop group, I don’t know to much of them but they have supported some pretty big acts on arena tours
 
Wolf Gang – Back To Back An English alternative rock band who have a name that makes you think they may well be German head bangers.  Not the case and I really don’t know to much about them.


Drake – Headlines An American hip hop and R&B star, I’m familiar with some of his work and can’t say I like it to much, this new song does nothing for me at all.  The video has the Gangster traits, girls, money, big cars and cigars.
Florence And The Machine – Shake It Out Kind of Like Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds the band name here suggests more than one person but really it’s just a girl named Florence Welch, she is backed up by people, artists actually but she is the main focus here.  She is quite successful, has an impressive voice and I like some of her music but this latest release is not for me.

Professor Green feat. Emeli Sande – Read All About It Probably England’s answer to Eminem, he is an English rapper who shot to fame in 2008 when he won a £50k rap tournament and hasn’t looked back since, his latest offering sees him teaming up with Scottish artist Emeli Sande, check out the video below.


Noah And The Whale – Waiting For My Chance To Come An English indie folk band, can’t think of one song they have released that I actually like and this one is pretty much the same, I think they call it an acquired taste.

Rizzle Kicks – When I Was A Youngster The hip hop duo from Brighton on Britain’s south coast attended the Brit school together, there debut album “Stereo Typical” comes out on October 31st and will no doubt be a hit as this release and there previous one’s have been.
Share this Article on :
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Copyright Movies Music & Television 2010 -2011 | Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.