News Update :

Must Have Songs For Your iPod - Week 16

Sunday 26 June 2011

You may have noticed that this post didn't show last week, not because there was nothing to put on it I just decided that since my sister had been to the Kings Of Leon concert in Sunderland that I should do a post dedicated to their music , something which I'm going to do again once I decide who it will be on, maybe you have some suggestions then get them to me in the comments or contact me here moviesmusicandtelevision(@)gmail(DOT)com.

First song up this week is not a new one by any means but, it does star one of the hottest R&B stars in the wrold Taio Cruz alongside one of the hottest women in the world Kylie Minouge, the song is called "Higher" and if it fails to get you going for your Saturday night out then maybe you should just stay in.





Buy Taio Cruz at Amazon.com - Higher (ft. Kylie)

I'll move onto Jason Drulooooo now since he has a new song out, which has gone it at number 1 this week.  Dont Wanna Go Home comes from his new and second album Future History (you can buy it below), the song samples the absoulte classic 90's dance song Show Me Love.


Buy the single at Amazon.com - Don't Wanna Go Home

I'm going to move to a more Drum and Bass theme for you now, with the new song from Chase and Status Ft Tinie Tempah.  The new tune Hitz is something that I would probably not normally listen to but theis one got me from the start.  I'm not so sure I could listen to it at 7am on my way to work but it would work if you were on your way out for a large one.



Buy Chase & Status at Amazon.com - Hitz (Feat. Tinie Tempah)

We may as well stick with the R&B style for tonight and feature the new song coming up from Chipmunk, or Chip Diddy Chip what ever you call him.  Only kidding he's pretty cool and will need no introduction from me for the UK readers here.  Featured in this video Trey Songz an American R&B star with what will surely be his break into the UK market, if you haven't heard of him then check him out on YouTube in the mean time check out the new video Take Off below.


Buy Chipmunk at Amazon.com - Take Off [Explicit]
Share this Article on :
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Copyright Movies Music & Television 2010 -2011 | Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.