News Update :

Kung Fu Panda 2

Saturday 11 June 2011

A little bit of a change on the weekly movie post for you now, this is hopefully going to be the way forward for the blogs new look.  As you know every week I post about the new movie releases for the week, that is going to change now to the top movie release of the week and will be accompanied by another post if there are a couple of movies released.

On to this weeks to movie then, luckily foe the first week of the new post there is only one decent movie worth going to see.

Kung Fu Panda 2

Starring: Jack Black, Angelina Jolie, Dustin Hoffman, Jackie Chan and Jean Claude Van-Damme.

By far and away the best movie to go see this week especially if you have children we have all seen the first movie, right.  No me neither unfortunately I did not catch the first installment but, I have seen bits and Pisces of it.  The return of Po the kung fu Panda voiced by Jack Black, kunf fu staring competition is the tag line in the trailer which sees hm staring into the camera lens for about a minute and half, the Panda looks just like Jack Black to and this seems like it will be a great movie.  The second movie also sees Jean Claude Van-Damme voice Master Croc, who I'm presuming is going to be the kung fu master in this movie.

As you know from the first movie Po is now a kung fu master himself and is entrusted with protecting the valley of peace, some of his kung fu master friends go missing and he is sent on a mission with some new friends to get them back.  This leads Po to an old enemy Lord Shen who is believed responsible for the disappearance of the old masters, que hilarity.


I can't say for certain that I will see this movie but it will defiantly be one of the highlights of the year and like I say if you have kids then this is the one you want to be going to see this weekend.

So there you have the first new post of the blogs new look, I would really appreciate any feedback or suggestions you want to make.  How does the new site look, is it easy to use etc, etc.  I will be working on it tonight again and it should be completed and refreshed tomorrow so be sure to leave comments for me, I respond to them all remember and your suggestions and feedback is what keeps me doing this.  Ok so that's it I'll be back tomorrow with the weekly music post.
Share this Article on :
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Copyright Movies Music & Television 2010 -2011 | Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.