News Update :

Review: THE X FACTOR Auditions Episode 7

Monday 19 September 2011

It's the last show of auditions and my batteries where fully recharged to watch the X Factor again this week, guess why!  I didn't watch it again, just like Saturday nights penultimate audition show I decided that watching the show back on ITV.COM would be a lot less painful.  Turns out though, I missed what has probably been the biggest laugh of the series, want to find out what it is then keep reading.


Neil and Margaret Sinclair are husband and wife who came to the auditions together but not as a double act, they were auditioning separately, I'm really not sure what would have been worse together or singles.  They participated in a bit of tongue wrestling, at least I think that's what they were doing before they went on stage.  They really need to watch more TV, that ain't how you kiss your wife dude.  Margaret was up first and terrible would be giving her credit, then La, lalalalala, lalalalala, lalalalala it was Neil's turn he decided he would do a little boogie for us on the night, I think right then the audience were maybe saying Ha, hahahahaha, hahahahaha.





Expelled from three schools, arrested a few times, drinking on the streets...Does he deserve another chance?  Bradley Johnson has probably heard that question quite a lot, at the age of 16 he has been through quite a bit I suppose, so maybe he does deserve another chance, I mean we give Rap stars plenty and they get locked up all the time right.  Bradley came on and done The A Team by Ed Sheeran in what was probably a nervous audition but he done ok and deserves his place at boot camp.



Next up for you is scaffolder Terry Winstanley, man he's a scaffolder I hope he's good otherwise he is going to be the butt of quite a few jokes at work next week.  Good job for Terry that he does have a good voice, a little over animated maybe but like Gary Barlow says that can be knocked out of him.  I'm pretty sure Simon Cowell is working on Terry's covers album right now.



Hey listen up, you poke me I'll poke you back!  That's no joke especially for these "2" guys.  Not to much on the main show this week so I went over to the Xtra Factor and found Section 2.  A gay couple, who met by poking each other on Facebook, with 19 "likes" on Facebook, these two guys have more "likes" than this site, no I'm being serious they really do, please visit my FACEBOOK page and like the site.  I couldn't get the video as this was Xtra Factor so follow the ITV link to see it over there.
Share this Article on :
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Copyright Movies Music & Television 2010 -2011 | Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.