News Update :

Upcoming Movie Trailer: IMMORTALS Starring Henry Cavill

Saturday 17 September 2011

Haven't heard to much about this movie? No.  Well don't worry me neither.  This is not typically the type of thing that I would usually watch, you know what I mean.  Dude's in loin cloths!  It took me all my time to get round to seeing Gladiator starring Russell Crow, however I ran past the trailer for this almost a month ago now chances are you've seen it already but I had to have it here for you.


This is a new action / fantasy movie based around Greek mythology.  The Titans have been defeated and are imprisoned deep in the walls of Mount Tartaros, the only way they can be released is by the owner of the Epirus Bow, a legendary weapon of unimaginable power.  Mad with power King Hyperion has amassed an army of blood thirsty soldiers and has searched the whole of Greece in order to find the legendary weapon.  Everyone is powerless to stop King Hyperion until Zeus intervenes and secretly chooses a peasant named Thesus who must help save the people from Hyperion.





I really hope I get round to seeing this one quicker than I did with Gladiator.  The movie Stars Henry Cavill (Tristan + Isolde / The Count Of Monte Cristo)who plays Thesus, and it also features Micky Rourke (The Expendables / The Wrestler), Freida Pinto (Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes / Slumdog Millionaire), John Hurt (Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy / Harry Potter 2) and Stephen Dorf (Blade / Public Enemies).  Immortals is due for release in the UK on November 17th 2011.
Share this Article on :
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Copyright Movies Music & Television 2010 -2011 | Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.