News Update :

Midweek MixTape: NERO, RED HOT CHILLI PEPPERS, THE SATURDAYS and EXAMPLE

Thursday 15 September 2011

What am I going to do today?  There really isn't to much happening in the world of music this week, especially new music all my usual haunts are showing nothing new meaning I have had to work harder, don't these guys know I have an actual job away from this blogging carry on?  Fancy releasing no new music!  Any how that's enough of my ranting let's get on and see what I've found for you this week new and old (possibly).

Dubstep has never been my favourite type of music but back in my DJ days I was pretty well known for house music.  First song I will mention this week is English dubstep group or duo Nero and their new song Promises.  The song mixes both genres of music really well and think this may well be a hit in bars and clubs in England and across Europe.



Red Hot Chilli Peppers for you next, I have to be totally honest here.  If these guys had not been on Jonathan Ross last Saturday then I would not have known they even had a new song out, I just don't get them and in my opinion they ain't that good, so why put them here this week?  Well there new song was good enough for me to watch live last Saturday night and although the general rhythm of it sounds the same as the rest of their music I think it's actually ok.  Take a look at the video for The Adventures Of Rain Dance Maggie and let me know what you think.



To The Saturdays now and Frankie has said she is in love with her new boyfriend Wayne Bridge (footballer), suppose you should keep her away from John Terry then Wayne, he likes your birds, right?  I'm not here to talk about that obviously, they have a new song out called All Fired Up.  It's a very up-beat dance tune, as was their previous offering which granted them a place on the soundtrack of Geordie Shore Magaluf Madness, take a look at the video below!



Last one to mention this week, it's sort of crept in at the last minute when I got to work, yes actual work where I tend to do more of this than actual work, never mind don't tell my boss!  Example or Elliott as he is known in real life is back with his third single from his album Playing In The Shadows, Natural Disaster features Dutch DJ Laidback Luke who has collaborated with Swedish House Mafia in the past to produce massive club hits, the latest offering is posted below.

Share this Article on :
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Copyright Movies Music & Television 2010 -2011 | Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.