News Update :

Midweek MixTape: Matt Cardle, Leona Lewis, Snow Patrol, Delilah and Chaka Khan

Thursday 8 September 2011

It's that time of the week again when I publish my findings of new music from the last week on the Internet, well actually its only been the last 10 minutes this week, I haven't had time to do much scouring.  You can probably expect a short post this week.

DON'T FORGET MOVIES MUSIC & TELEVISION IS GOING (.COM) SOON, IF YOU FOLLOW ALREADY YOU DON'T NEED TO DO ANYTHING YOUR FEED WILL BE RE-DIRECTED AUTOMATICALLY.

Fist up this week, It seems only fitting that Mr Cowell schedule the release of Matt Cardle's 2nd single just as the X Factor train has started rolling again, he won last years show remember and held the Christmas number 1 slot, no doubt his debut album will be due out around December time this year, securing it's number 1 slot in the charts. The first single to be taken from the album Run For Your Life is due for release in October and was written by X Factor judge Gary Barlow.


It must be X Factor week or something.  The most successful X Factor winner ever Leona Lewis is also back with her third album Glassheart, on the album she has kept up her heavy weight name and collaborated with people like Ne-Yo and Emeli Sande, take a look at the video of the new single Collide below and let me know what you think.


2004 was when they released their debut single Run which was covered by Leona Lewis on Radio 1's live lounge tour, In 2006 they were back with their biggest hit Chasing Cars since then I have not really heard to much about them.  Now though Snow Patrol are back with a new album and the first single to be taken from it is Called Out In The Dark, I haven't quite made my mind up on the song yet.  I like the chorus I just hope the rest grows on me, take a look and let me know.


Ok one more song to mention now but I'm going to do it with a bit f a twist.  Delilah is the lady who performed the vocals for the Chase and Status record Time, she is back with her first solo single Go, you can go view that on YouTube.  The song sample the 1983 Chaka Khan hit Ain't Nobody which if I'm honest I much prefer so for that reason you can check out the video of it below or alternatively head off to YouTube via the link to hear Delilah.

Share this Article on :
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Copyright Movies Music & Television 2010 -2011 | Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.