News Update :

TV Previews: DEXTER, HOMELAND and TERRA NOVA Season Finale'

Sunday 18 December 2011

You will have to forgive me today, this is not going to be quite up to the standard you are used to.  We had friends around last night/this morning and I have the worst hangover since I was 18 maybe, I wrote this at 4pm and honestly don't feel any better.  Lets see if I can get through it as it should be an epic week for all our favourite TV shows.

I'll start as always with my favourite, Dexter has had a pretty poor season thus far and the final episode is being billed in true teaser fashion.  Michael C Hall has said that it won't be an ending, I'm not sure if he is referring to the shows theme this season or weather he means the story of Travis will roll on into next years seventh season.  This week Dexter's hunt for Travis takes a more personal twist.  Travis is looking for a sacrifice and he finds his way to Dexter's apartment before taking Dexter's son Harrison, I have to say that although this season has been disappointing this finale does look really good.


It's going to be more of the same from Homeland this week in what will be a 90 minute two part finale.  I have been loving this show, it never fails to impress on all levels.  If you are majorly into action as apposed to anything else then it's probably not for you.  This week sees Brody and Walker finally come together in order to start off Abu Nazir's plan.  I am really looking forward to seeing how this show caps off it's first season, remember Homeland has already been commissioned for a second season which will start shooting after the new year, take a look at the preview below.


Ok, last one to mention is Terra Nova, if you caught last weeks review then you'll know how disappointed I am in this show as a whole, it's one of those shows where simply nothing happens, I find myself watching week on week because I have seen it this far, this week the eleventh pilgrimage rolls into town, but are they all who they seem?  With Lucas going back through the portal last week he will surely bring back some unwelcome guests for his father Commander Taylor.


Share this Article on :
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Copyright Movies Music & Television 2010 -2011 | Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.