News Update :

New UK Cinema Releases: 9th December 2011, PUSS IN BOOTS, A VERY HAROLD & KUMAR 3D CHRISTMAS and ANOTHER EARTH

Friday 9 December 2011


Is it a good week for movie releases?  Well I suppose that depends on what sort of movies you like, if you want my opinion then this week is not to unlike last which was pretty bad, this week maybe even worse as Harold and Kumar are back, Antonio Banderas is a cat with a sword and just as scientists in real life discover a planet 100 million light years away from earth which is similar in every way, a movie called Another Earth is released, here goes;

Look into my eyes, I’m sure if Banderas used that line in real life he would probably have women qued down the street ready to claw Melanie Griffith’s eyes out, right?  It’s not a man crush, honest!

Starring: (Voices) Antonio Banderas, Salma Hayek and Zach Galifianakis and Billy Bob Thornton

Puss In Boots is the character we all know from Shrek (I’ve only seen the first one), this movie is set before Puss has ever met Shrek or Donkey and I’ll shorten the description for you, basically Puss teams up with Kitty Softpaws (kind of like a bond girl) and Humpty Dumpty, together they are going to steal a golden Goose to clear Puss’ name.

I’m really not interested in this at all but I have to be honest the trailer did make me laugh a few times, firstly Puss is handing out the odd little ME-OW to the ladies, smooth.  Then some guy was going to show him his golden eggs, you can imagine, it finishes with Puss drinking milk from a glass like Lloyd Bridges does in Hot Shots, at least give the trailer a look.  Someone on YouTube has given a very funny comment saying that Puss is Zorro’s pet cat.

The Music in the trailer is Lady Gaga – Americano, enjoy.





I haven’t actually seen any of the Harold and Kumar movies, I read a review on this and following that can say that I won’t be watching this one either.  Didn’t this all start as a spin off from American Pie, these were the two guys other than Finch who were obsessed with Stifler’s Mom, Right?

Starring: Kal Penn, John Cho, Isabella Gielniak and Neil Patrick Harris

A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas, oh no it’s even in 3D I think the normal theatrical version maybe be unbearable enough.  Following on from their adventure in Guantanamo Bay Harold & Kumar are back for a festive outing.  The usually stoned pals ruin the plans when they burn down Harold’s father in laws prized Christmas tree, why it’s prized I don’t know, will the movie explain it?  Probably not.

Yeah it’s terrible I know, to think during the trailer they even persuade a kid in her car seat to say she has the munchies.  Toilet humour at its best, probably.  Enjoy the trailer.



Lastly for you today is Another Earth, no one really famous in it and to be honest I don’t really fancy this at all, you may recognise one of the actors from Lost.

Starring: Britt Marling, William Mapoter and Matthew-Lee Erlbach

Another Earth has won quite a few awards to this point including at the Sundance festival, it will probably get an Oscar mention somewhere too, I have read what it’s about a guy and a girl who meet following an accident, that’s pretty much all I know.

I watched the trailer and to be honest I was board, though I do find it intriguing regarding the whole Earth 2 idea, especially with the news this week.


Ok as always finally I will shove you in the direction of IMDB, be sure to come back though you can check out the rest of the site, you’ll enjoy it, honest!  Over at IMDB you can check out the trailer for this weeks fourth movie New Years Eve, starring Ashton Kutcher and just about every other Hollywood actor or actress you can think of, I really don’t know what it’s about (New Years Eve, I presume), it kind of reminds me of Love Actually, or some other movie like that where they got a great big A-List cast.  Oh that was it, Valentines Day (2010).

Share this Article on :
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Copyright Movies Music & Television 2010 -2011 | Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.