News Update :

Review: TERRA NOVA 1.10 - Within

Saturday 17 December 2011

I really don't know what to say on Terra Nova this week, aren't TV shows supposed to get better?  This is really starting to become a drag in my opinion and at this rate I can see the season finale being similar to The Event where it simply just ends, nothing is renewed and everyone just forgets about it.  That really is where I think this show is headed, when you consider how much money has been pumped into Terra Nova the results are hardly in the region of Lost.

I really was not interested by anything this week, for me Terra Nova has had two good episodes "The Pilot" and I don't remember the name of the other one but it was better than the other 9 space fillers they have put out, there is no real edge to the show nothing that shouts on me to come back every week.  I am at the point now, in fact I have been here a while where I just watch Terra Nova because I have seen it this far.  I remember in the height of Lost it was talked about everywhere, the office, the pub you get my drift.  I could not tell you one single person who watches Terra Nova.

The finale of the season is now on us which means there are pretty much two possible outcomes that I can think of, I'll get to those in a moment firstly lets tell you what happened this week, briefly.  Basically this week was all about Jim Shannon (Jason O'Mara) catching Terra Nova's mole, a role he carried out with very little entertainment, eventually catching up to the Skye who we all found out about a week or two ago, they didn't exactly find her quick though considering she was on her way back to tell Taylor (Stephen Lang) what she had been doing all these months.  Then you have a little more involvement from Taylor's son Lucas (Ashley Zuckerman) who is working on his genius mathematics to make the portal go both ways, again this was just boring hence my brief summary, I just don't remember what it was all about.

So like I said above we now have the Terra Nova finale to look forward to and we know that at some point during that episode the eleventh pilgrimage will be coming through the portal to make their home in Terra Nova, only problem is Lucas went back to 2149 so we don't know who will be coming through the portal, and quite frankly I don't care.  If the army he suggests turns up then I would imagine it will be a battle royale to the end of the show capping off the story of Terra Nova.  If it is the eleventh pilgrimage and they are going to roll out a second season then maybe there will be a couple of new more wise to the world spies in the camp that could spice things up a little, I really can not think of anything else they can do.

Terra Nova has been a massive let down for me and I have to say that I watch week on week more because I have to rather than wanting to, I never fell like that with anything else that I watch.  Terra Nova in my opinion will prove to be nothing more than a passing fad which may roll into a second season for the minimal viewing figures around the world.  Do you watch Terra Nova?  If so let me know what you think in the comments below.

Sorry!  I have been prattling on about the finale, Terra Nova will finish off with a two part finale on Monday 19th December 2011 at 8pm on Fox (can't wait) and I still have not heard anything official about a second season.
Share this Article on :
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Copyright Movies Music & Television 2010 -2011 | Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.