News Update :

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year from Movies Music & Television

Saturday 24 December 2011

I really don't know where to start!  Thank you to all my readers, merry Christmas and happy New Year to you all, yeah I know it's Christmas eve but I wanted to get something out to let you know what's going on here and what may be going on here in the new year.  First off, I will say that Christmas Day and Boxing Day are off limits for blogging so I won't be doing anything, if I see anything good during that time then don't worry I will let you know about it, just don't expect it to be on one of those two days.

Movies Music & Television is almost 1 year old now and is nearing it's 100k hit, I don't know if that's good for a blog in it's first year or not but I have enjoyed it, I really hope I can get to 100k before the sites 1 year party!

I don't plan on doing much this week, you probably guessed that from what I said above but I have been busy this week making sure there are things to keep you going through the Christmas and New Year, as it's near Christmas there are plenty movies new and old on TV so you will hear about them.  I will have two days off, you can afford me that but I'm back to real work on the 27th so that is when the blogging will start again with a post a day taking you into the New Year.  After New Years day I will probably be posting on things that have amused me over Christmas or the New Year, and you will probably get a few more movie reviews than you are used to.

2012 See's Movies Music & Television go into it's second year and I have learnt a lot in the year gone by and I'm sure that some of the things I will try in the new year will learn me more.  I won't tell you exactly where I am going with the site but I am hoping to make it more user friendly, I want you to stick around here longer.

There are of course some new TV shows coming up, Alcatraz being the most notable, then we have Touch, The River and the return of The Walking Dead.  There will of course be some British TV shows that I will check out but as yet I don't know what they are, be sure though, that whatever they are I will be watching.

In the new year I hope to launch a newsletter which you can subscribe to weekly via e-mail, that's the plan and one I hope I have time to do it along with some other new additions I will be adding to the site.

I will be offering out advertising, not through your usual way though, it may be a case of donating something to the the site via Paypal and I will give you a picture link in one of the sidebars, you will be able to contact me about that so be sure to keep an eye on the Contact page.  What would thrill me most is more comments, please join in with the conversation in the New Year.  I respond to all my comments and don't intend on stopping now.

Anyway, I am keeping you far to long for Christmas Eve, get yourself into bed and be with your family.  Make sure you come back here on the 27th for some more of what you have to look forward to in 2012.  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Share this Article on :
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Copyright Movies Music & Television 2010 -2011 | Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.