News Update :

This Week At The Cinema: SHERLOCK HOLMES: A GAME OF SHADOWS

Friday 16 December 2011

What’s new at the cinema this week?  Well not a lot that’s for sure, in fact scrap that there is actually only one decent movie out this weekend unless you like Chipmunks.  It’s the week before Christmas what do you expect, they hold off until Boxing Day with all the good releases but I’ll post about those ones next week.

That one movie release I was telling you about is Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows, now I have to be honest I haven’t actually seen the first Sherlock Holmes starring these two guys, why?  Well I don’t really do this type of movie, I don’t know why but it really just does not interest me all that much.  I have heard that it’s actually pretty good so maybe I’ll put my new Blu-Ray player to good use and get it bought and watched.

Starring: Robert Downey Jr, Jude Law, Noomi Rapace, Rachel McAdams, Jared Harris and Stephen Fry

My interest in this really does not go far, sorry!  Basically Sherlock (Downey Jr) and his sidekick Dr Watson (Jude Law) joins forces to defeat their fiercest rival yet Professor Moriarty.  Take a look at the trailer and let me know what you think.


Ok, I may get round to watching the first one but don’t hold me to it, there are plenty of other movies which are way ahead of this in the pack, unless the first one is so bad that no one else at LoveFilm.com has it rented out in which case I’ll probably get it next week which would of course force my hand.  I was never a fan of Sherlock when it was on TV way back when, I’m not a fan of the current version starring the very well educated Benedict Cumberbatch, but this movie does offer something different to that, first off Jude Law, not my favourite but I can tolerate him and then there is Robert Downey Jr, an actor who has a pretty impressive range.
Share this Article on :
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Copyright Movies Music & Television 2010 -2011 | Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.