News Update :

Review: DEXTER 1.2 - Crocodile

Friday 2 December 2011

Moving on well from what was an impressive pilot “Crocodile” wasn’t quite as good but still up their with the best of them in my opinion.  I’m loving going back through Dexter and Breaking bad but like I said don’t expect all the reviews to be to long, I don’t have time and if I so miss anything then be sure to let me know in the comments.

One of the main reasons I have been enjoying the debut season so much is because I’m finding so much out about Dexter and what it is that drives him.  Some of the most memorable moments so far come from scenes that involve the young Dexter who is being coached in life by his adoptive father Harry (James Remar), that is one feature that I’m guessing stays through every season as Harry is still their in the latest episodes.

“Crocodile” marked the beginning of the cat and mouse style chase that is no doubt about to ensue between Dexter (Michael C. Hall) and the Ice Truck Killer.  He knows who Dexter is, but that doesn’t worry Dexter at all he enjoys it someone is playing a game with him.  Will Dexter be meeting a formidable opponent?  Having seen all of season 6 so far I know the answer.

Debra (Jennifer Carpenter) is leading the chase to find the Ice Truck Killer with the help of Dexter and in this episode she found a stolen ice cream truck which had a gruesome message inside for the detectives, one which Dexter finds very appealing.  Chopped up fingers in a block of ice painted just like the little stick toy left in Dexter's fridge.

Dexter is having his own little hunt for the Ice Truck Killer, but in the mean time he is suppressing his desires stalking his next victim.  Next on the kill table for Dexter will be a wealthy business man who is caught up on a drink drive charge, acquitted Dexter follows him to his local bar and the rest as they say is history.

Another quality instalment, I’m so pleased that I took up my challenge of watching all these from the beginning, especially now that Dexter has been renewed for two more seasons.

Enjoying keeping up with Dexter?  Then get following the site in some way RSS, Twitter and Facebook are all options and I’m looking to add a weekly newsletter.  And hey it’s nearly Christmas, need any last minute DVD’s or CD’s then take a look over at my Amazon store (link on left) and make you purchases there.
Share this Article on :
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Copyright Movies Music & Television 2010 -2011 | Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.