News Update :

Movie Trailer: THE DARK KNIGHT RISES Starring Christian Bale

Wednesday 21 December 2011

Since the release of the new Batman, The Dark Knight Rises trailer this blog has gone wild viewing wise.  Problem is you have all been viewing the little teaser trailer which was released earlier this year, so, I decided that I should get on it and put the new one here for you.  I'm not going to go on and on about it as I have mentioned the movie quite a few times in recent weeks, it really does look good but I have told the story so many times now that I'm getting tired of writing down the same thing.  Want to read more on it then go HERE, alternatively you could stay here and watch the new trailer.  Then go check out some other stuff, enjoy.



Share this Article on :
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Copyright Movies Music & Television 2010 -2011 | Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.