News Update :

NOEL GALLAGHER Live At Newcastle Metro Radio Arena

Thursday 23 February 2012

I'm off to see Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds at Newcastle's Metro Radio Arena tonight, right now I don't really have to much to say other than I can't wait. I Just wanted to put something out for fellow fans who may be there tonight getting photo's and video like I will be, the reason? Well, I'll be reviewing the concert on this site tomorrow. I have a pretty good place in the arena but photo's and video's from all angles would be great. If you are lucky enough to get some on your iPhone, Blackberry, any phone really then send them to me here (marty@moviesmusicandtelevision.com) and hopefully I will use some of them for tomorrows review. Should we start a #tag on twitter, how about #NoelinToon?

Right now I think it's best we talk about what we have to look forward to tonight with some video's from a concert which Noel put on at the BBC Radio theatre, one official video and the BRIT performance from Tuesday I can't put all the video's here of course but I will run through a few of my favourites. First up "Everybody's On The Run", enjoy.


Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds was formed in 2010, the band is a solo act consisting of former Oasis guitarist and singer/songwriter Noel Gallagher who recently won NME's God like genius award, and rightly so. Backing up Noel are seasoned musicians starting with former Oasis session Pianist Mike Rowe, The Lemon Trees drummer Jeremy Stacey, bass guitarist Russell Pritchard from The Zutons and guitarist Tim Smith. The debut album was released on 17th October 2011 and "The Death of You and Me" was the first hit single to be released. 


Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds appeared live at the BRIT awards Tuesday 21st February 2012 where Noel was nominated in the Best Solo Artist category, unfortunately he finished with the runner up prize to Ed Sheeran (I suppose we'll let that one go). His performance at the BRIT's was of his latest single "AKA What A Life" featuring Coldplay's Chris Martin on piano, check it out in the video below.


The more video's and photo's we get the better, if I can't share them all here then I will put them across Twitter, Facebook and our YouTube channel, are you following the site? Make sure you do, come follow me on TWITTER, come visit us on FACEBOOK and you could also go check out our YOUTUBE channel, a work in progress admittedly but there will be more video's posted over the weekend hopefully.

Hope you enjoy the show tonight, I know I will. Don't forget #NoelinToon before during and after the show and come back to Movies Music & Television tomorrow for the review, which lets face it won't be bad.
Share this Article on :
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Copyright Movies Music & Television 2010 -2011 | Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.