News Update :

New UK Music Single Releases: 13th February 2012, AZARI & III, BLINK 182, EMELI SANDE and JESS MILLS

Tuesday 14 February 2012

Allo' Darlin – 'Capricornia' – These guys are a indie rock back, formed by Elizabeth Morris in 2005 when she moved from Australia to England. The song is pretty catchy, I could take it in a mix but it’s not something I could listen to time and time again.

Azari & III – 'Reckless With Your Love' – I think I just found another Featured Artist post, this is the reason I love doing this so much. Step forward Azari & III, straight out of Toronto Canada this is house music at its best, the beat is so fresh, sampling a slightly older song maybe but this sound is very new and happening. You can be expecting to see more from Azari & III here at Movies Music & Television but, in the mean time check out the video for their latest release below.


Blink-182 – 'After Midnight' – I don’t need to introduce Blink 182, do I? The American rockers are back with their latest offering. Straight off, I’m not their biggest fan but I do like “After Midnight” they seem to have stripped things back a little from their usual full on guitar extravaganza.

Daley – 'Alone Together' – A soul singer from Manchester, England, not really my thing, go check out daley.tv, there you can get a free mixtape and download of this song, alternatively check it out on YouTube like everyone else.

Emeli Sande – 'Next To Me' – You will have heard this song from Scottish singer songwriter Emeli, the radio play has been massive here in England. I quite like it, very easy to listen to, you could throw it in there with some Allo Darlin.

Goldfrapp – 'Melancholy Sky' – These guys are a English Electro band, I’ve never been the biggest fan and if I’m totally honest I find this latest release a little depressing, I have no doubt someone will like it.

Lianne La Harvas – 'Forget' – An English folk and soul singer who I have never heard of, I took a listen to this her latest offering was impressed to start but quickly got board.

Jess Mills – 'Pixelated People' – An English singer and musician who again I haven’t heard of, that’s due to the fact that she is relatively new on scene but if your looking for someone to start and follow then this just might be your girl. I took a listen to this track and didn’t get what I was expecting at all, I was pleasantly surprised. Jess’ soulful voice comes across great over the underlying garage and dubstep tones, check it out in the video below.


Snow Patrol – 'In The End' – I’m a big fan of Snow Patrol, I think I have all of their albums including this latest for which “In The End” is the title track. I really like this single to, very easy listening and as always with Snow Patrol lead singer Gary Lightbodys voice comes across brilliant.
Share this Article on :
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Copyright Movies Music & Television 2010 -2011 | Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.