News Update :

New UK Single Releases: 6th February 2012 Featuring WILL I AM, MADONNA, KELLY CLARKSON and KELLY ROWLAND

Tuesday 7 February 2012

Again, it’s not the best of weeks on the music release scene nothing really stands out but I think there are a couple included that you will like, pretty much main stream pop stuff is the order of the week so let’s get on, first up,

Childish Gambino – 'All The Shine' – Maybe better known to most of my readers as Donald Glover, the actor who shot to fame starring in Derrick and more recently starred in Community (I have never seen either). Gambino dropped his debut album last November after he was signed to Glassnote Records, I like rap and hip hop but I don’t like this, maybe I just don’t get it.

Dropkick Murphys – 'Going Out In Style' – These guys are a Irish-American punk band, I hadn’t heard of them probably because I’m not into punk music, I took a listen to this and within the first minute I feared my ears were about to bleed, considering I wasn’t listening to it to loud I’d say that’s not a good thing.

Friends – 'Friend Crush' – No? Don’t worry I haven’t heard of them either, How can I describe their music? Eletrical, I suppose I really have no idea what they were singing about.

J Mascis – 'Circle' – An American musician who was in the band Dinosaur Jr, not really heard of him or that band. I took a listen to this and can’t say I’m that impressed, last year J Mascis was named in the top 100 guitarists, he was 86 on the list, I suppose that’s sort of an achievement.

Kelly Clarkson - 'Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)' – Probably the most famous talent show winner ever, Kelly won the first season of American Idol in 2003 and then went on to come second in World Idol. I actually really like this song, I’ve heard it on the radio a bunch of times and after watching this I’ve decided that Kelly Clarkson is pretty hot.


Kelly Rowland feat. Big Sean - 'Lay It On Me' – I don’t need to introduce Kelly do I? The former Destiny’s Child star and now X Factor judge is back with her latest release featuring Big Sean, can’t say I’m to crazy about it really.

Madonna - 'Give Me All Your Luvvin' – This is dreadful, Madonna surrounding herself with fresh and current acts like M.I.A and Niki Minaj trying to make herself popular in the now. Sorry Maj it doesn’t work for me, oh yeah, the video is rubbish to. Be sure to check back later on Madonna though I will be reviewing her Superbowl performance.

Paul McCartney – 'My Valentine' – It’s nearly the most romantic (horribly expensive) day of the year, so, what else do you expect than former Beatle Macca releasing a love song? I don’t think I will be dining to this of 14th February, how about you?

Pnau - 'Unite Us' – These guys are a Australian duo who do dance music, I’m not struck on this at all and have to say being a former DJ I wouldn’t have played their standard release as part of my set. I imagine hardcore dance music fans would probably go for the Tommy Trash remix, it’s suited a lot more to clubs.

Will.i.am feat. Mick Jagger and Jennifer Lopez - 'T.H.E (The Hardest Ever)' – I actually really like this, I saw Will.Iam interviewed on Top Gear recently, I really didn’t know he was such a talented (very rich) guy. I prefer Will on his own as apposed to being part of The Black Eyed Peas and like the song I really like this video (Mick Jagger bit is great), you can tell it’s had plenty money thrown at it unlike the Madonna one I mentioned earlier, check it out below.

Share this Article on :
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Copyright Movies Music & Television 2010 -2011 | Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.