News Update :

Movie Trailer: SAFE HOUSE Starring Denzel Washington

Monday 2 January 2012

Ok.  I haven’t done one of these for a little while, I know that last one was probably Rampart, we all know how disappointed I was with that.  To make up for it I have this little beauty for you, Safe House starring both Denzel and Ryan Reynolds, it’s not a movie I have heard a lot about but it sure does look cool.

Starring: Denzel Washington, Ryan Reynolds, Vera Farmiga, Brendon Gleeson and Joel Kinnaman

Denzel Wahington plays Tobin Frost an ex CIA operative who went rouge, eventually the authorities catch up with him and he is kept in a safe house, charged with looking after him is rookie CIA agent Matt Weston (Reynolds), the safe house is stormed by an armed gang of criminals Matt finds himself on the run along with Tobin, check out the trailer
and let me know what you think.



I know Denzel is always, well Denzel but you have to admit this movie does look pretty cool.  Ryan Reynolds also gets the chance to tote a gun with a little more seriousness unlike Blade Trinity.  Safe House is due for release in the UK on February 24th 2012. Sorry it's a short post but there really is not to much going on right no TV wise, I have watched a lot of movies lately though so I will be putting a few reviews out.
Share this Article on :
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Copyright Movies Music & Television 2010 -2011 | Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.