News Update :

FREE 30 Day Trial at LOVEFiLM.com

Wednesday 25 January 2012

Just a quick one from me this morning to let all my readers know about a fantastic deal which is available to you all at LOVEFiLM.com, as you have probably guessed from the title of this post the offer is a 30 day free trial with the UK's biggest DVD, Blu-Ray rental and online streaming service. Not only is that a great offer to get you started but LOVEFiLM have also dropped the prices of all their top packages of late, for only £9.99 a month you can have unlimited DVD and Blu-ray rental along with online streaming of movies and top TV shows. If you prefer something a little more modest then you could subscribe to same package as me £5.99 a month, for that you get 3 DVD or Blu-ray rentals a month along with two hours of online streaming, like what you see? Then you can sign up to LOVEFiLM from the link below.



I suppose you are wondering what I think of LOVEFiLM, that's fine there is a full review of the quality service they provide HERE, and don't worry if you like what you see over there then you can get over to LOVEFILM and get signed up, read a review of my latest Blu-ray rental Inception starring Leonardo Di Caprio.

I won't just be putting this out today as you know I review TV shows and movies everyday here at Movies Music & Television, later I will be back to reviewing Dexter's first season with what has been the best episode yet "Return to Sender" so, don't forget to come back later on following your visit to LOVEFiLM.
Share this Article on :
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Copyright Movies Music & Television 2010 -2011 | Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.