News Update :

TV Previews: GAME OF THRONES - What Is Dead May Never Die 2.3, AWAKE - Nightswimming 1.8, DEXTER Season 2

Sunday 15 April 2012

As always here at Movies Music & Television here are all the latest previews and trailers for your favourite US TV shows.


Firstly its Game of Thrones, a show which I have become a very big fan of. It's not my usual squeeze but this is very good indeed, I'm not really there yet on who everyone is or what they are all fighting for but I am hoping this week may shed a little more light on the subject. Check out the trailer and let me know what you think, other than that why not take a look at last week's review and fill me in on the blanks.


Onto Awake now, another very good show. This really isn't the best preview week for me there is very little on and I haven't seen the previous episode "Ricky's Tacos" just yet, I will be watching it tonight but in the interest that I give something away that will spoil my viewing I haven't watched this preview yet, take a look for yourself and let me know what you think.


No Touch this week, I don't feel any desire to watch this show, I watched the first two episodes and thought they were ok but in all honesty I was just a little bored, I don't think Keifer Sutherland and his on screen son linking peoples life's together for a happy ending every week is all that enjoyable so for that reason I have stopped previewing and reviewing the show. This gives me even less to review so if you have any suggestions on something I should check out old or new then let me know.

As you know I'm a big fan of Dexter, I'm currently making my way through season 2 so, why not put out the trailer? That way you all know what I'm watching. As well as this I also have a new writing gig coming off which I'll let you know about in due course, I'm just busy deciding how much time to offer the opportunity.


Note: I would have done individual episode trailers for Dexter's second season but they don't have any from back then so you will have to do with the whole of season 2 trailer.
Share this Article on :
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Copyright Movies Music & Television 2010 -2011 | Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.