News Update :

I'm Back Tomorrow

Wednesday 4 April 2012


Terrible Pun!
 This is going to be a very short irrelevant post really but I feel that I owe an explanation as to why there is no "proper" post here today, or yesterday. I have been pretty busy the last couple of days which hasn't enabled me the time to research episodes like I normally would. What I can say is that come tomorrow normal service should be resumed with a couple of reviews for you.

Tomorrow there will be AWAKE'S fifth episode "Oregon", a post which I intented to finish this morning but just didn't get time to do before work, and to do it there is not an option. Later on in the day I have a review of GAME OF THRONES second season premiere, I didn't watch the first season for some reason but I was really impressed with the premiere of the second season and decided that I should start reviewing it. So that's Thursday. On Friday I will have all the latest movie releases as always and then Saturday will be, or should be PERSON OF INTEREST. I will also be trying to fit in a season review of SPARTACUS: VENGEANCE for you somewhere down the line.

I don't know if you remember last year, I reviewed THE KILLING. The second season premiered in the US on Sunday night, I have it to watch and may review it, it really just depends on how board I get with it as the show is pretty intense.

You may have noticed that there is not much going on in the way of music around here lately, reason for that is nobody ever comments on music posts and I think I should concentrate on things which get eyeballs to them, TV shows for example. So, don't be expecting to much in the way of music, unless someone comments here saying they want one of the features brought back.

So, that's just a quick update with where I'm at, I'm a pretty busy guy you know so please don't be disheartened by the fact there has been nothing of significance the last couple of days. Well, I'll catch you tomorrow with the two reviews I have promised above
Share this Article on :
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Copyright Movies Music & Television 2010 -2011 | Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.