News Update :

Must Have Songs For Your iPod - Week 9

Sunday 1 May 2011

Back again this week with everything new and old that you should be adding to you iPod or MP3 player, hope you enjoyed the Britain's Got Talent post earlier in the day.  As it's bank holiday weekend (again) not that I'm complaining I will try to make this an up beat cool week, then you can get out into the garden with your BBQ and some great new tunes.
Ok we mentioned this guy a couple of weeks back Chris Brown was on my hit with his song "Yeah 3x", well he is back again this week with his new song featuring Benny Benassi Beautiful People is more of a dance track and just the one to start you off in style this bank holiday.


Calvin Harris is another DJ who seems to have discovered the benefits of mixing great beats with Hip Hop and R&B stars, on his latest track Bounce he has teamed up with Kelis, it's a bit slow to start but will be a big one in the clubs this summer.

They all seem to be into this mix of hip hop and dance at the minute, this is the first one of these posts I've done where I wish I was back as a nightclub DJ, the fun I could have mixing up this madness to the coupe thousand or so that used to get in haaaa.  Take a listen to this new song from Example it's called Changed The Way You Kissed Me.


That's it from me for another week with the music, don't forget I'm off on holiday from tomorrow I need your guest post to be published here, do one and send it to me by midnight tonight at musicgamingvideo(@)gmail(DOT)com.  Don't make me beg anymore I'll accept any guest post in relation to movies, music or television so get thinking and get it forwarded by tonight.  And do I have to tell you again FOLLOW me please, leave your comments below and subscribe to the RSS.  That's all catch ya next week.
Share this Article on :
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Copyright Movies Music & Television 2010 -2011 | Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.