News Update :

Must Have Songs For Your iPod - Week 11

Sunday 15 May 2011

Ok so I'm coming to you now pretty stressed out, why?  Well I'm at work I started at 4pm today.  I got here to realise that I have locked my keys to get into my locker in the locker, being Sunday the master key is locked away in an office which can not be opened at the weekend.  Everything is in my locker work clothes, stuff to take a shower when I finish at 2am etc etc, so I had to go home which luckily is not to far get some work attire then trail my ass back to work again.

Lucky for me, today is Radio 1's big weekend in Carlisle it was live on the radio Westwood v Chris Moyles (they are DJ's on Radio 1), I got some great ideas for next weeks music post, it would be this week but I already had some good ideas for this week, so here goes. 

As I have mentioned in some previous posts all you seem to do to get a hit record these days is get a really good DJ to lay out a fat beat stick a hip hop star on the backing track and hey presto it's number 1.  That rule also applies to female R&B artists Kelly Rowland to be precise, Italian DJ Alex Gaudino latest record What a Feeling is new out this week and should prove a smash in the charts, take a look at the video below.


Now as I'm talking about Alex Gaudino I will mention his previous hit record which proved a smash in the clubs when it was released a few years back.  Destination Calabria you may remember it, I heard it on the Radio yesterday and though I have to include it in this weeks post, check the video below.


One more for you this week and it comes from the Black Eyed Peas, they can't really seem to do to much wrong at the moment, unless you have read my review of their performance at Superbowl 45, no?  Then go check it out and let me know what you think.  Their new song Don't Stop The Party is out and being one of their singles will no doubt do well in the charts, enjoy.


So that's it for another week, want to stick around then why not take a look at last weeks music post maybe you want to see some talent, yeah?  Then the weekly Britain's Got Talent post is here for you also, so go check it out.

I'm going to bleat on about it again the RSS, subscribe the readers are growing so join in, it only takes one click, also don't forget the site now has a new Facebook page be sure to "like" it.  Thanks for dropping by and I'll catch you again through the week and just before you go don't forget to leave your comments in the section below, I respond to them all.
Share this Article on :
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Copyright Movies Music & Television 2010 -2011 | Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.