News Update :

New Cinema Releases: 27th May 2011

Friday 27 May 2011

Ok so as always the movie we put at the top of last weeks movie post Pirates Of The Caribbean: On Stranger tides is on top of the UK box office, no surprises there really and I don't mean because I mentioned it, simply that it's a Pirates Disney movie which stars Johnny Depp would be enough.  A good opening weekend here in the UK saw it take over £11.5 million.


On with this week now and again not really that much coming out, only one really good one to mention, another that I think was a kids book turned into a movie and I'll see what else I can find that will be worth your while going to see this weekend.  First up;

The Hangover Part II

Starring: Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis and Ed Helms

I have to be honest here I have not seen the first movie I don't know why, I have heard it is very funny, maybe I just have not had the time.  This is quite a highly anticipated release following the first movie so I think I should get round to seeing it before I watch this one, I'm on it don't worry.

The guys have just finished up with Stu's bachelor party over in Vegas and head out to Thailand for his wedding.  I would imagine from what I know about the first movie, which is not a lot.  That Stu's plans don't exactly go as they should.



Diary Of A Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules

Starring: Zachery Gordon, Dean Bostick and Robert Capron

I would have to say that if you have kids then I would imagine this is the one you are probably going to see this weekend, I know absolutely nothing about the movie but imagine it is aimed at children or just turned teenagers, knowing nothing about it I can't tell you much either but lets try.

Basically it's about two brothers Greg and Roderick they are dealing with their parents attempts to get them to bond whilst taking the leap into middle school.



Ok so that is pretty much it for this week as I say there is not really a lot happening at movie theatres this weekend, I suppose Pirates will still be on so you could go check that out.  It will probably be a bit quieter this weekend anyway.  Enjoy the post then why not check out this weeks movie review The Mechanic and come back tomorrow for a review of Just Go With It, thanks for reading and I'll be back Sunday night with the weekly Britain's Got Talent post.
Share this Article on :
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Copyright Movies Music & Television 2010 -2011 | Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.