News Update :

Must Have Songs For Your iPod - Week 13

Sunday 29 May 2011

It's that time of the week again when I get to publish my favourite post, although I think Geordie Shore may be taking over just for the pure hilarity more than anything.  As always I'm here to give you the low down on both new and old tunes that you should be adding to your iPod or MP3 players.  So without further ado;

First up this week It's Pitbull again, he is back with his new single which I heard a couple of weeks back but, last Friday I went out to party it up a bit.  The nightclub I ended up in played this "Give Me Everything" featuring Ne-Yo, Afrojack and Nayer, maybe I was drunk I don't know but I enjoyed it and figure it would be a good one to gee you up before you go out on a large one.


Next Up, now what kind of music blog would I be if I didn't mention Take That, especially when they have kicked off their latest tour In Sunderland, North East England, not where I live but it's not to far to travel, NO...I'm not going to see them.  Their new single not yet released is taken from the new X Men First Class movie and called Love Love,  it's live below enjoy.


Now remember a couple of weeks back when I told you about the locker incident at work and I managed to catch some of Radio 1's big weekend on my way home, well I managed to keep a gem back for this week.  Yeah U-Hu, you'll get it when you watch the video of Whiz Khalifa "Black and Yellow" below.


Now that was a bit of a mix up this week, right?  Hope you enjoyed the latest, I'll be back tomorrow with the latest from Britain's Got Talent.  If you want to stick around then why not check out Cee Lo Green live on the Graham Norton Show from earlier in the week when he performed "I Want You".  Cheers, see you tomorrow.
Share this Article on :
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Copyright Movies Music & Television 2010 -2011 | Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.