News Update :

Cee Lo Live On The Graham Norton Show

Wednesday 25 May 2011

It seems like only five minutes ago when I reviewed Cee Lo Green's performance on the Later Live with Jools Holland show when he performed Bright Lights Bigger City.  His latest TV appearance over here was on the Graham Norton show Friday night May 20th he came out to perform his new track which I had not heard of, the song is called "I Want You" and it is right back to Motown roots very soulful and catchy.

We will take a look at that one in the minute, first I want to mention the other guest's who appeared on the show.  For me it had to be the best line up ever with Elle Macpherson, Cuba Gooding JR and none other than Snoop Dogg.


Just in case you don't know who they are Elle Macpherson is a supermodel currently producing and judging Britain's next top Model, a show I don't watch so can't comment on.  Snoop Dogg was of course here promoting his new single with DJ David Guetta "Sweat".  I found out on the show the single was actually supposed to be called "Wet", why? well take a look at the video here on the weekly music post from a couple of weeks back and I'm sure you will figure it out.

Snoop was hilarious and I thought he came across great nothing GANGSTA at all, very down to earth, well as down to earth as a rap superstar can be.  They had some fun talking about his difficulty getting into the UK, take a look at the video below of Snoop talking about Sweat.


Now to Cuba Gooding JR an Oscar winning actor for his role in Jerry Mcguire, in fact I think that may have been the last movie I saw him in.  Other favourites would of course include his breakthrough movie Boyz N The Hood, also Men Of Honor with Robert De Niro.

I was wandering what he has been up to of late and to be honest you did not get to find out on the show, I done some searching around and turns out he has been doing straight to DVD movies and currently has a couple in pre production.  I think I will try to get hold of one of the straight to DVD's and give it a watch.  Cuba was also hilarious on the show and gave us a great laugh turns out his actual big break was performing as a break dancer at Lionel Ritchie's Olympic performance of dancing on the ceiling, check out the video of the performance below.


Now to the headline act of the night Cee Lo Green with his new tune I Want You, I'm guessing that the official music video has not been finished yet as I cant find it on his YouTube Vevo channel, I could find a couple of recorded versions though but, they were no where near as good as this live performance he pulled off on the night, check out the video and let me know what you think in the comments below.


Hope you enjoyed the latest, don't forget get subscribing to the RSS feed leave your comments below and remember the new Facebook page, want to stick around then why not check out the review of The Mechanic starring Jason Statham and be sure to come back tomorrow for the review of Just Go With It starring Adam Sandler and Jennifer Aniston, cheers.
Share this Article on :
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Copyright Movies Music & Television 2010 -2011 | Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.