News Update :

New Cinema Releases: 13th May 2011

Saturday 14 May 2011

It's that time of the week again when I give you the low down on what is worth going to see at the cinema this weekend.  Blogger has been down for a couple of days so apologies to all my subscribers, as you know this post is always published Friday morning.  Once again the movie we mention last week Thor has been the biggest box office hit taking nearly £2 million, I wonder if the people who went to see the movie would agree with my work colleague and the mini review he provided for me when we took a look at the Ugly Truth. Ok back to this week not that much happening but lest look at the best.


Attack The Block

Starring: Nick Frost, Jodie Whittaker and Luke Treadaway



this movie is brought to you from British comedy geniuses Nick Frost and Simon Pegg, to be I had not heard that much about i t. I first saw an advert on the side of a bus or something and thought maybe it was some kind of British gangster movie. Wednesday night here in England was the National movie awards Frost and Pegg where giving out an award and that's when I found out that it's a comedy.

There is not really a lot to say about the plot, It's about a South London gang of teenagers who protect there block when Aliens invade. The movie should provide some good laughs, will I see it? probably not but if you do then let me know what you thought and we can put it up here.







The Way

Starring: Joaquim De Almeida, Emilio Estevez and Martin Sheen


Yeah you read it right Emilio Estevez, been a while since I saw him in a movie. I probably last saw him in Mighty Ducks or Judgement Night, the latter being the better of the two movies. I have never heard of the main character since the movies is based in France I would presume that he is French but who knows?

The movie is about a guy who travels to France to look for his son who was away travelling.



Now I could have written more, I know that.  Fact is I did write more but Blogger has been down for two days like I mentioned and now it seems to have deleted half of my post.  It's nearly midnight and I'm pretty pissed off now so thank you Blogger!  There was another movie I was going to mention Holy Rollers, unfortunatly I could not salvage any of that and could noy be arsed to write it again, lazy? yeah I know.  I will be back in the morning for the weekly Britains Got Talent post.

I hate to keep banging on about this but but the RSS feed are you a subscriber? no then why not the button is on the right it only takes one click.  Remember we are now also on Facebook click to "Like", cheers see you tomorrow.
Share this Article on :
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Copyright Movies Music & Television 2010 -2011 | Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.