News Update :

Must Have Songs For Your iPod - Week 12

Monday 23 May 2011

Welcome to another weekly music post, as you all know this is my favourite one of the week.  I love music working as a nightclub DJ for about 5 years when I was younger, the partying days are over now though and this is pretty much as hardcore as it gets for me, I'm a little more mellow with some of my music choices you should see that this week.

Now something you probably would not expect from a 20 something like myself is that I like Blues music.  Walter Trout and Jeff Healey in particular but, I also like modern day Blues to, I was reading a blog post on something I read Eat & Drink Music and she had a song up there from John Mayer, I did really like the song that much but it reminded me of one of his songs that I do like.  Half Of My Heart was pretty much the first song I heard by him, check out the video below.


This next song I heard the other week and have just remembered I was going to include it in one of the post's.  I figure it fits in quite well here after the first song.  Maroon 5 will need no introduction from me and their song Makes Me Wonder is great, especially if it's a nice sunny day out, let me know what you think in the comments below.


Remember this blog and this weekly post does not always relate to new music, if there is any good tunes released this week then don;t worry you will hear about them here.  Now you may remember me telling you last week about me locking my locker keys in my work locker, duh!  I had to pop home and on the way managed to catch some of Radio 1's big weekend and I heard this track, enjoy.


Thanks for dropping by I appreciate it as always, don't forget help me turn this blog into something bigger get subscribing to the RSS feed, be sure to like us on Facebook and share this with your friends.  Want a laugh whilst you are over this way then check out the latest Britain's Got Talent post released yesterday. Thanks again and I'll be back tomorrow with a movie review of either "The Mechanic" starring Jason Statham or "Just Go With It" starring Jennifer Aniston and Adam Sandler. 
Share this Article on :
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Copyright Movies Music & Television 2010 -2011 | Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.