News Update :

New Cinema Releases: 06th May 2001

Friday 6 May 2011

I'm back and fully refreshed from my holidays, yeah I know it's only been like a week but typical for me I get new commenter's and subscribers to the blog, and probably more visitors than I'm used to.  Not to worry I'm back like I say and all though I'm still in holiday mode I will get something out.


First off thanks to Ruben as always for keeping the blog alive with his comments while I've been away and also thanks to La Redac Chef Du Wall, she is from France and jumped back over this way for the weekly music post and is the latest subscriber to the blog, check hers out to it's awesome Eat & Drink Music, or her newer blog Le Wall.

I have to thank you guys and girls for your comments, I will get round to replying to them and will visit your blogs to leave comments, thanks again and enjoy the post.

I did have two posts scheduled to publish through the week when I have been away, for some reason or another they have not published, I need to look into that.  On the bright side I will keep them for this week.  So that is enough rambling and time to mention the new movies out this week.  It is not going to be comprehensive at all, like I say I'm still in holiday mode.

Hanna

Starring: Saorise Ronan, Cate Blanchett and Eric Bana



The story of a 16 year old girl who is raised by her father to be the perfect assassin, she is sent across Europe on a mission by her father but is pursued by an intelligence agent and her other operatives.



Water For Elephants

Starring: Robert Pattinson, Reese Witherspoon and Christoph Waltz


This is very lazy of me, and I have to be honest I have just looked at IMDB to get this brief summary.  In short then Robert Pattinson plays a Vet who's parents are killed.  He joins a travelling Circus and falls in love with Reese Witherspoon.  That's it.



Thanks for dropping by and you support as always, I promise the Britain's Got Talent post will be a lot better and more informative on Sunday morning.  I'm not going to bang on about the RSS but if you are not a subscriber then why not?  Get on it.  Thanks again and see you Sunday morning.
Share this Article on :
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Copyright Movies Music & Television 2010 -2011 | Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.