News Update :

Your Chance To Guest Post On My Blog

Thursday 21 April 2011

Ok so I am going to be off for a week, don't worry there will be posts scheduled to publish and I'll keep up with Emails on my phone.


So to the guest post, I'm offering out the oppertunity to write something in relation to one of the three subjects this Blog is about.  Movies, Music or Television.  The piece does not have to be particularly long or in any major detail.  I would ask that there are photo's and video's included if applicable.  You do not have to be a reader or commenter of the Blog I will look at everything.

If you just want to write something and leave a note of what photo's and video's to add then thats fine, in fact lets do that.  If you want some ideas here is a few.

I am wanting somethng about new movie Warrior coming out later this year, maybe you could do some sort of music review live or recorded on Lady GaGa.  Maybe you want to do TV then something relating to the Event on Channel 4 (UK) and NBC (USA) would be great.

Remember it does not have to be about one of those subjects you can write about anything you want in relation to current or older movies, music or television shows.  If I get more than one good article then I will publish them all not that week but maybe the week after with shout outs to the relevant people, blogs or web pages.

Forward you entries here musicgamingvideo(@)gmail(DOT)com, in the mean time subscribe to my RSS or via Email for all the latest straight to your inbox, and oh yeah get typing and forward it to me you have until 1st May 2011 to get your entries in.
Share this Article on :
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Copyright Movies Music & Television 2010 -2011 | Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.