News Update :

New Movie Picture: Transformers 3

Wednesday 13 April 2011

Now this is not technically news, but I saw it and had a laugh to myself.  As we all know Shia LaBeouf is returning to our screens later this year as Sam Witwiky in Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon.

This is a new picture from the movie, can anyone tell me what Shia is doing or planning on doing with his hand? 


I don't suppose you can blame him she is pretty hot, right?  Her name is Rosie Huntington Whiteley and she plays Carly in the movie.

I know you're laughing, thanks for dropping by and don't forget leave your comments below.  You can FOLLOW me and even subscribe via E-Mail Check out the trailer for Transformers 3 here, and take a look over at the new Johnny English Reborn trailer if you want some more laughs.
Share this Article on :
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Copyright Movies Music & Television 2010 -2011 | Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.