News Update :

Must Have Songs For Your iPod - Week 8

Monday 25 April 2011

AARGH yeah it's that time of the week again for my favourite music post, since I'm bit late getting this out this week, being the holiday weekend and a very sunny one at that I spent most of Sunday in my Garden having a beer of course.  As far as new music goes there is not much out this worth listening to but I'll roll with the punches.


No that's not me!
First up this week Professor Green, now I don't know to much about his music and after this song I'm not likely to find that much out.  I was introduced to his new single Jungle by someone at work, yeah it's ok and I could probably listen to it in my car but maybe not on repeat, I don't think the Professor does that much singing.


I though we could have a preview of the post I have scheduled for next week when I'm on holiday, we all know who Cee Lo Green is and we reported on his new song Bright Lights Bigger City a couple of weeks back, the post scheduled for next week is a review of that song which he done live on the Later Live with Jools Holland show here in the UK.  Now though his previous song It's Ok.

I thought I would bring a bit of old skool hip hop in now with Joe Budden Pump It Up.  Finishing on a high this week.


Ok so there you have it for another week, please please leave some comments FOLLOW me or subscribe to the feed, I always respond to comments.

If you liked this then why not check out last weeks must have songs, or take a look at the Black Eyed Peas at The Super Bowl.
Share this Article on :
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Copyright Movies Music & Television 2010 -2011 | Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.